The Kindle Edition of The Business Today will usually include all articles found in the print edition but will not include images at this time. For your convenience, issues are auto-delivered wirelessly to your Kindle at the same time the print edition hits the newsstand.
Business Today Kindle Edition
You can cancel at any time during the 30-day FREE period and you will not be charged. If you do not cancel within the 30-day FREE period, your subscription will continue at the normal price using a payment method that we have on record for you. You are eligible for only one free period per title.
This publication is not available for some devices. The publisher may have opted out of making it available on certain devices, or the Kindle Reading App experience may not yet be optimised for this publication.
- This subscription comes with a risk-free 30-day FREE period after which the subscription starts. Learn more about subscriptions.
- Newspapers and magazines may not include photos and other images.
- We will share your name and address with the publisher, but we will not share your e-mail address without your permission. Learn more
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel at any time. We’ll renew on your behalf at the lowest price available on Amazon at the time of renewal. Learn more about auto-renewal.
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Privacy & Security
We will share your name and address with publisher, but we will not share your email address without your permission.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel.
- Before your subscription expires Amazon will notify you via e-mail of the rate at which you will renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the order is placed.
- Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal.
Learn more about auto-renewal subscriptions on Amazon.com
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
A note for people trawling through the reviews. The commenter before me claims that the magazine is 25c in the real world. It's actually 50c. So you get two magazines for a dollar while the Kindle edition is $1.25 a month. 12.5c per issue premium over the magazine. Quite ok and something one can live with it.
My experience with the trial issue was, at best, OK. While the convenience is undeniable of having the latest issue delivered to your kindle, the quality of the content was lacking when it came to readability - basically minor issues like missing spaces between words, a slight typo, (r instead of t) those kind of things, which I Never, Ever find in the print version.
Of course, the missing images, that's standard with kindle, and could probably be overlooked, but not the readability issues. I cancelled my trial version.
Business Today turned out to be decent in the research and articles that get published. Still it is not as good as Business World that I still read in paper format.
In this kindle version, some of the boxed articles gets cut and you do not get the second page of that. Workaround for this is, decrease the font size so the whole of the boxed article fits in the page. One more problem is that the images and graphs does not support zoom in, I tried to increase the font size but in vain.
Otherwise this is a good magazine that I would recommend to subscribe for its cost.
Good buy for the price.