The Business of Professional Speaking: Expert Advice From Top Speakers To Build Your Speaking Career Paperback – 10 Oct 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Read this book. The authors actually know the UK speaking markets and will save you thousands of pounds with tried and tested methods, some of which I wish I knew when I started speaking 15 years ago! Or don't read this book. Instead spend ten years getting it wrong, making your own mistakes, complaining there is no business out there and wasting tons of valuable time and money trying to build a successful speaking business! --Nigel Risner, PSA Fellow and Founding Member, million dollar earner
About the Author
By Kate Atkin, Rob Brown, Mindy Gibbins-Klein, Jane Gunn, Stuart Harris, Simon Hazeldine, David Hyner, Lee Jackson, Eilidh Milnes, Mike Pagan, Felix Schweikert, Jo Simpson, Simon Zutshi. Featuring the collective wisdom of seasoned speakers who have been there and done it, this book contains all the secrets to make you one of the highest paid and in demand public speakers around!
Top Customer Reviews
To standout in a crowded market place you have to deliver at your best everytime you stand up.
I’ve just re-read it and picked up some more golden nuggets to help my speaking career.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Communication & Presentation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Adult & Continuing Education > Career Guidance
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences