- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Business Process Change (The MK/OMG Press) Paperback – 8 May 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"The book covers a large number of embedded computing topics and therefore can be recommended to any reader interested in getting initial information about this area." -- Computing Reviews
"...a practical reference for managers and practitioners interested in BPM or already involved in business process initiatives in large to medium organizations…Readers will profit extensively from the best practices and examples presented." -- Computing Reviews
"... this was a good read and should be something that anyone practicing BPM puts into their library and consults often. There is good balance throughout the book. This balance includes a lot of BPM and an appropriate dose of BPMS." --Smarter Process: Thoughts from the CTO, January 5, 2015
About the Author
Paul Harmon is a co-founder and executive editor at Business Process Trends - www.bptrends.com - an internationally popular website that provides a variety of free articles, columns, surveys, and book reviews each month on trends, directions and best practices in business process management. Paul is also a co-founder, chief methodologist, and a principal consultant of BPTrends Associates (BPTA) - www.bptrendsassociates.com - a professional services company providing executive education, training, and consulting services for organizations that are interested in understanding and implementing business process management.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
However, the figures should should be simplified. And the Ebook in kindle should adapt the figures to better visible on kindle desktop version (to small).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Change Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Strategy
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Functional Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Architecture