- Prime Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Business Networking For Dummies (For Dummies Series) Paperback – 27 Jun 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
- Use networking to grow your business
- Get the most out of networking events
- Introduce yourself and your business with confidence
- Join up your networking using social media
The definitive guide to business networking
Networking is a great way to promote yourself and your company, find potential clients and suppliers, swap ideas and keep up with market trends. This practical, easy–to–use resource will have you networking with confidence in no time!
- Get a grip get the basics of networking, including networking for business owners, job seekers and sales professionals
- Face–to–face find out about the advantages of face–to–face networking groups and how to make connections
- Go online use social media to network, keep relationships alive and make new connections
- Turbo–charge your networking discover personal branding, networking to build your business and how to expand your network
- Measure success understand the benefits of networking and how to measure the success of your efforts
Open the book and find:
- The different aspects of networking
- Tips on measuring your success at networking
- Where to find new networking opportunities
- Advice on networking online
- How to network at trade shows
- Advice on preparing for networking events – and following up afterwards
About the Author
Stefan Thomas is Network Director for 4Networking and a marketing and networking expert. He spends his days roving the 4N network and helping members get the best from 4Networking.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 88 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Whether your a Networking Virgin or a superstar, if you want to know how to make your online networking work find something to lift your results which are already satisfactory, or you wish you knew what to do after you have eaten your Sausage and beans at 8 in the morning, this book is absolutely for you! Stefan combines humour, real life experience and his phenomenal expertise to enable you to transform your business. Get this book, it will change your life, and I truly believe it might change your personal as well as business life too!
Want to know a bit more? Here's my review insight...
It was 2.15am this morning and my finger swiped across the screen of the kindle for the last time for my first read of this amazing book!
The emotions which flooded me were many and varied. I have learned you can't change the past and to dwell on it serves no one. So I only allowed the strong wish I had "read this 15 years ago - that my world today would be so different" to stay with me only momentarily.
It has however excited me for the future. Even as someone who is currently working for an organisation, and one that has little understanding of the power and importance of online networking. It has reignited my passion, excited me with what is possible and given me a stash of new tips and tricks.
This is not just a book, it's a toolkit. I am rarely seen to read a book again but this is one of those books that as things progress I look forward to referring others to this awesome book and to coming back to it again and again in the future. Thank you Stefan, your an amazing giving man this is an amazing book!
I really liked it. Much of it is common sense, you know the kind of common sense that is so obvious when someone points it out to you but you hadn't spotted it yourself. I read this from cover to cover although you don't have to. I've already started to do a couple of things differently since reading this and I can see myself dipping in to it from time to time to grab more tips that I can integrate. I'm feeling more confident when I walk into a room these days.
All in all a very readable book and I would honestly say that everyone who does any kind of networking will learn something from it.It's true in competitive sports and I think true in networking the difference between 1st and 2nd place is a tiny margin. This book can help you to get that edge.
your ability to connect and collaborate with others, then this book is for you.
Packed with tips, tricks, techniques and ideas for networking online, using social media
and connecting face to face.The next time i go to a networking event or trade show...i'm
going armed with the knowledge from this book.Well Done Stefan Thomas
Stuart Croll - Joint Venture Specialist.
This is THE bible to networking as far as I'm concerned and I'm looking forward to reading the sequel. First class advice that really works and written in a style that makes it enjoyable to read rather than a chore (like most business books).
Want to network more effectively? BUY THIS BOOK !!!
Business Networking for Dummies is a brilliant tool to help you review and improve your networking skills - well worth taking the time to read.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?