- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Business to Business Marketing: Relationships, Networks, and Strategies Paperback – 25 Nov 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Nick Ellis is Senior Lecturer in Critical Marketing at the University of Leicester. He has taught B2B marketing to students at all levels from around the world for over 10 years. His research on inter-firm relationships, industrial networks and marketing management has been published in a number of leading academic journals. Prior to joining the university sector in a business liaison capacity, he spent several years with a major retail group in marketing and purchasing roles.