- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2017 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Business Grammar & Practice: B1-B2 (Collins Business Grammar and Vocabulary) Paperback – 7 Apr 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Nick Brieger has worked around the globe in the fields of language teaching and learning, communication, team building and intercultural training. He has worked with a wide range of major international organisations. In addition to his training activities, he is the author of more than 20 books in the field of language, communication and culture.
Simon Sweeney is a Senior Lecturer in International Business at the Sheffield Business School. He has written numerous textbooks for international English and business communications skills. He began his ELT career with six years in Italy and Spain and since then has worked in a variety of teaching and training contexts in the UK with clients from across Europe, Japan, and China.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As I say, I have found it useful for some teaching points, but it needs to be handled with care. There are other better grammar books available.