Business Finance Paperback – 13 Jan 2009
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Now in its 8th edition,Business Finance is an essential introduction to financial decision making in businesses. Taking a user's perspective it explores the type of investments a business should make and how they should be financed, and successfully blends the theoretical, analytical and practical aspects of finance and investment. This new edition ofBusiness Finance has a real-world flavour, exploring the theories surrounding financial decision making and relating these theories to what happens in the real world.
* an extensive range of real world examples
* solid theoretical underpinning in an easily accessible form
* excellent blend of theory and practice offering a comprehensive insight into the decision making process within finance and investment
* exploration into, and explanation of, any divergence between theory and practice
* comprehensive coverage of the latest international issues
* improved pedagogy, including an accessible four-colour design
* fully updated supplements for lecturers (featuring cases with solutions, progress tests, tutorial questions and powerpoints) and students (revision questions, multiple choice questions and weblinks)
Business Finance is suitable for undergraduates in accounting and finance and for those on finance and financial management courses. It is also appropriate for postgraduate students with an option in accounting and finance and will be highly useful for professional accounting students.
Eddie McLaney is Visiting Fellow in Accounting and Finance at the University of Plymouth.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews