- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Business in Context Paperback – 26 Mar 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
David Needle is Lecturer in International Business in the Department of Management, King's College London. He joined the Department Management as a Teaching Fellow in 2008. He was an undergraduate at the University of Liverpool and completed an MSc in Industrial Relations at the London School of Economics. He began his academic career teaching English to mining apprentices and training shop stewards. He has worked in the UK university sector for over 30 years. He joined Kings from the School of Business and Management at Queen Mary, where he spent four years. For several years he was a Head of Department in the Business School at the University of East London, in which capacity he managed and taught postgraduate courses in Singapore, Malaysia, China, Portugal and Germany. During his time with UEL he was seconded to for a period to Ford Motor Company. He teaches courses in international business, comparative management and the evolution of modern business. His consultancy work focuses on human relations issues and change management.