- Prime Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Business Coaching and Mentoring for Dummies Paperback – 19 Feb 2016
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
- Grasp the foundational concepts of business coaching and mentoring
- Discover how proper coaching and mentoring methods can help get a business on the right track
- Identify and leverage tools to develop your business leadership mindset
Don′t fall behind coach your business toward success!
Want to take your company from good to great? Look no further! Filled with insight on key coaching concepts and offering an impressive range of tools and techniques, this easy–to–use guide helps you transform both yourself and your team. Improve employee satisfaction, promote loyalty, build team morale and boost your bottom line in no time!
- Build it up start building your business coaching acumen with a complete overview of the mentoring mindset
- Different strokes for different folks tailor your own coaching and mentoring program to fit your specific needs
- Get on track learn to coach leaders through their inherent blind spots, and find out how to transform vision into a workable plan
- Open up your tool box get top coaching techniques, find out how to develop alternative ideas, and delve into the creation of a virtual genius team
- Take it to the next level get additional, advanced resources to become the most effective mentor you can be
Open the book and find:
- Guidance on the foundational concepts of business coaching and mentoring
- An overview of the tools and techniques to develop a leadership mindset
- Tips on building relationships across all levels of business
- Online resources to improve your mentoring effectiveness
- Information on developing your own brand as a leader
- Tips on winning agreement in business
About the Author
Marie Taylor has over 25 years′ experience in HR and Organisational Development. Her consultancy business focuses on coaching for success, transformational coaching and Organisational Development. Steve Crabb is a Licensed Master Trainer of NLP, a Master Transformative Coach and experienced entrepreneur. He runs a private coaching practice and a business training company. He works with small and medium organisations focussing on personal and professional excellence.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I read it over a couple of weeks and have since been using it as a reference book and keep dipping back in. I can highly recommend it to anyone who is a coach or is interested in coaching.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Not only works for a coach or mentor but someone just generally looking at working on the way they approach things.Read more
The 'For Dummies' series does a great job at introducing various topics to the uninitiated, and this business coaching and...Read more
As a business analyst I found the content relevant to today's environment.Read more