The Business of Art Paperback – 1 Oct 1998
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Annie Oakley, Geneva, Switzerland
I found the chapter on Estate and Gift Planning very helpful and entertaining with stories and examples of famous artists who's estates almost wound up in disaster because of their shoddy estate planning - it also goes into Gift Tax planning and your art as taxable valuable property and why.
The chapter on Copyright was right on target. This is a comprehensive subject and admittedly this book was written in the late 90's before artists were really considering the internet a serious issue but the laws still apply.
Such a valuable book. Read it cover to cover and use it as a reference as well.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Art Issues
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Job Hunting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Sales & Marketing
- Books > Home & Garden > Antiques & Collectables > Antiques & Collectables by Subject
- Books > Reference > Directories