- Prime Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Business Analysis For Dummies Paperback – 12 Jul 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
- Make an impact in your organization with business analysis
- Ensure your team is delivering the right solution
- Use techniques to be an effective business analysis professional
Your go–to guide on business analysis
If you′re interested in learning about the methods successful business analysis professionals use, Business Analysis For Dummies has you covered. Inside, you′ll find tools and techniques you can apply to your own organization to achieve your financial goals. Get started today!
- Business analysis basics understand the foundation of what business analysis is, why it′s valuable, who business analysts interact with, and why being at the center of these people is important
- Your BA toolbelt discover the many business analysis techniques for identifying a business′s problems and the tools to get the best results
- Put on your sales hat find out how to analyze and communicate the costs and benefits of the project or product you′re working with and sell that package to the organization
- Make things happen put your business analysis techniques to work to fix what′s wrong or to take advantage of an opportunity
Open the book and find:
- Business analysis in a nutshell
- Ways to identify and work with stakeholders
- Tools used by successful business analysts
- How to uncover and analyze a business′s needs
- Tips to sell a business plan and keep it on track
- Favorite BA techniques used by real professionals
About the Author
Paul Mulvey, CBAP, Director, Client Solutions, B2T Training, has been involved in business analysis since 1995. Kate McGoey, Director, Client Solutions, B2T Training, has more than 20 years′ experience in application development and life cycle processes business. Kupe Kupersmith, CBAP, President of B2T Training, possesses more than 14 years of experience in software systems development. He serves as a mentor for business analysis professionals.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews