- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Business Accounting: v.2: Vol 2 Paperback – 2 Apr 2002
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Business Accounting is the world’s best-selling textbook on bookkeeping and accounting. It gives clear explanations, in straightforward language, with a wealth of worked examples and a large number of questions and answers. These features have made it for many years the number one choice for both students and lecturers. Literally millions of students have studied and passed accounting examinations using Business Accounting. In the ninth edition of Volume 2, chapters have been updated to reflect changes in the accounting environment and three new chapters added on the Balanced Scorecard, the Supply Chain and Enterprise Resource Planning Systems, and e-Commerce and Accounting. The chapter on Discounting Techniques has been expanded into two chapters on Interest, Annuities and Leasing, and on Capital Expenditure Appraisal to allow the techniques of capital investment appraisal to be studied independently. The opportunity has been taken to transfer chapters on Container Accounts, Value Added Statements and Investment Accounts to the Companion Website. New pedagogical features:
- Learning Outcomes linked to revised Learning Objectives;
- Activities designed to broaden and reinforce students’ understanding of concepts;
- Glossary defining key terms and concepts, referenced to the chapter in which they appear;
- Notes for students to help them with their studies and examinations;
- Two-colour design to emphasise key points.
- comprehensive coverage of accounting principles;
- a large number of worked examples, practice questions and answers;
- clear explanations in short chapters with logical progression.