on 9 January 2014
Having to return it, only played one CD before packing in, obviously doesn't like Bob Dylan's Slow Train or me. Didn't look new
to me, I didn't want or need second-hand rubbish.
on 10 July 2016
This player is great value for money. It doesn't have anti-shock, as you'd expect at the price, but it will withstand a certain amount of movement without jumping. Sound quality is good and the machine is easy to use and reliable.
on 12 August 2016
a household name but slightly disappointed with the design of removing the batts which strain the springs when you release them hence problem long term we had when buying and replacing the cd player.
on 12 May 2016
I knew that I was taking a risk when I bought this CD player I am playing it at the moment am listening to a big band CD so I have no complaints up to now