- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
David Busch's Close-Up and Macro Photography Compact Field Guide (David Busch's Digital Photography Guides) Spiral-bound – 21 May 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
1. Quick Setup Guide. 2. Map and function of typical controls. 3. Using light. 4. Choosing Lenses. 5. Outdoor close-up. 6. Indoor close-up.
About the Author
With more than a million books in print, David D. Busch is the world's #1 selling digital camera guide author, and the originator of popular digital photography series like David Busch's Pro Secrets and David Busch's Quick Snap Guides. He has written more than a dozen hugely successful guidebooks for Canon and Canon digital SLR models, as well as many popular books devoted to dSLRs, including Mastering Digital SLR Photography, Second Edition, and Digital SLR Pro Secrets. As a roving photojournalist for more than twenty years, he illustrated his books, magazine articles, and newspaper reports with award-winning images. He's operated his own commercial studio, suffocated in formal dress while shooting weddings-for-hire, and shot sports for a daily newspaper and upstate New York college. His photos and articles have appeared in Popular Photography & Imaging, The Rangefinder, The Professional Photographer, and hundreds of other publications. He has also reviewed dozens of digital cameras for CNet and Computer Shopper, and his advice has been featured in National Public Radio's "All Tech Considered." When About.com named its top five books on Beginning Digital Photography, debuting at the #1 and #2 slots were Busch's Digital Photography All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies and Mastering Digital Photography. During the past year, he's had as many as five of his books listed in the Top 20 of Amazon.com's Digital Photography Bestseller list-simultaneously! Busch's 120-plus other books published since 1983 include bestsellers like David Busch's Quick Snap Guide to Digital SLR Lenses. Visit his website at http://www.dslrguides.com. Rob Sheppard is a photographer and videographer who says his favorite location is the one he is in at any time. He is the author/photographer of hundreds of articles about photography, and more than 35 books. Sheppard is a well-known speaker and workshop leader, and a Fellow with the North American Nature Photography Association. He was the long-time editor of the prestigious Outdoor Photographer magazine and helped start PCPhoto (Digital Photo). Presently he is editor-at-large for Outdoor Photographer. Visit his website (www.robsheppardphoto.com) and blog (www.natureandphotography.com).
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have other books by David Busch and i find they are all well written and in a straightforward format that is easy to follow. Buy it and you won't regret it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Late birthday gift, very good book, well written and not too over complicated, from reading up to taking similar shots is a breeze.Published 1 month ago by Maduggo
Very interesting view on this photographic subject. Interesting reading with many good tips.Published 5 months ago by John WB
Covers all topics necessary for an introduction to the subject and is much better than I thought on first glance
Some convoluted sentences that make understanding difficult on... Read more
An excellent field guide, covering every aspect of macro and closeup photography. Highly recommended.Published 14 months ago by Mulberry blu
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Beginners
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation