- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee (HBO) [DVD]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Inspired by the best-selling book by Dee Brown, Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee tells the tragic and powerful story of the subjugation and cultural extermination of the American Indian. Beginning just after the bloody Sioux victory over General Custer at Little Big Horn, the story culminates in the massacre at Wounded Knee. The story is told through two unique perspectives: Charles Eastman (Adam Beach, Flags of Our Fathers), a young, white-educated Sioux doctor held up as living proof of the alleged success of assimilation, and Sitting Bull (August Schellenberg, The New World), the proud Lakota chief whose tribe won the American Indians last major victory at Little Big Horn.
Golden Globe nominated, Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee follows in the footsteps of fellow high-quality HBO productions such as Deadwood. The action begins at Little Big Horn with the Sioux triumph over General Custer, and then continues by following three key figures from the battle.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
It's a weepy for anyone that cares.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews