- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.5 x 1.5 cm ; 5 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 9 g
- Item model number: 15700-31
- ASIN: B002VWL2IY
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 1 Jan. 2008
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (820 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 6,058 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £1.95 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Burt's Bees 100% Natural Lip Balm, Pomegranate, 4.25g
|Price:||£3.42 (£804.71 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 4.25g tube of 100% natural lip balm
- Packed with the power of pomegranate oil
- Hydrates and replenishes dry and lips
- Sweet, pomegranate scented lip balm
- Burt's Bees lip balms are available in other fun flavours
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
All cosmetics include a standard expiry indicator on their packaging, which indicates how many months you have to use it once it has been opened.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Give your thirsty lips a whole lot of love with Burt’s Bees Lip Balm with antioxidant-rich Pomegranate Oil. 100% natural, this sweet, pomegranate scented lip balm hydrates and replenishes dry and lips. Stash this tube in a pocket or purse for anytime lip therapy. Burt’s Bees lip balms are also available in a variety of other fun flavours. Spread on a little TLC with Burt’s Bees moisturising lip balm.
helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor), punica granatum (pomegranate) oil, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linaloolSee all Product Description
From the Manufacturer
Burt’s Bees has been offering distinctive natural health and beauty care products for 30 years.
From a beekeeper’s backyard in Maine to the leading edge of natural, Burt’s Bees knows natural body care solutions from head-to-toe and operates with The Greater Good top of mind. No phthalates, parabens, petrolatum or SLS and no animal testing.
Burt's Bees 100% Natural Flavored Lip Balms
It's an Obsession
Burt’s Bees has the perfect recipe for your lips; delectable flavours and nurturing natural ingredients. Our collection of Burt’s Bees Lip Balms includes such luxurious natural flavours as Vanilla Bean, Pink Grapefruit, Pomegranate, Wild Cherry and Coconut and Pear, providing a naturally rich sources of antioxidants, Vitamin E, Omega oils and more. And of course there’s the refreshing tingle of our original Beeswax Lip Balm. Embrace the variety and indulge your favourite sense!
Vanilla Bean Lip Balm
Nourish your dry lips with a luxurious, 100% natural lip balm made with fragrant vanilla.
Wild Cherry Moisturising Lip Balm
Natural cherry flavour, without the pits and stems.
Hydrating Lip Balm with Coconut & Pear
Treat your lips to a tropical vacation.
Beeswax Lip Balm
Get naturally soft, healthy lips.
Honey Lip Balm
Honey-kissed lips look as sweet as they taste.
Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil
Smooth on for beautiful, healthy lips.
Refreshing Lip Balm with Pink Grapefruit
Put the squeeze on dry lips.
Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter
Sweet way to soften lips.
Rejuvenating Lip Balm with Açaí Berry
Superfruit for super soft lips.
Revitalising Lip Balm with Blueberry & Dark Chocolate
A Dessert combo to delight your lips.
Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm with Kokum Butter
1 application. 4 hours of moisturisation.
Moisturising Lip Balm with Strawberry
Nourish and make your lips feel luxurious.
Style Name: Pomegranate
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I first came across Burt's Bees when I was on the lookout for a new lip balm after it became nigh-on impossible to find my previous favourite and I was attracted by the bumblebees on the packaging.
This particular flavour in the lip balm range comes in either a little pot or in stick form and I went for the stick as I personally don't like having to apply it with my finger. Although it is a good bit more expensive than the likes of Chap Stick and Vaseline, in my opinion it is well, well worth it. It is a 4.25g stick with twisty bottom and pull-off cap and I've never had any problems with the 'mechanics' of it at all. The packaging is quite distinctive - all yellow, with a honeycomb design and red text, and those eponymous bees of course.
The label claims it is 'Soothing, Cooling, Refreshing' and I have to agree with all three. When you first apply it your lips go all cool and tingly and this is not at all an unpleasant sensation. Neither is the smell. Although it is just called a Beeswax lip balm, the most prominent scent is the peppermint oil. It also contains coconut oil and rosemary extract but I can only really smell these if I put my wine-tasting head on and really concentrate! I can't decide if the best thing about this lip balm is the smell or the texture.Read more ›
So easy to apply as it just glides on your lips
Feels so moisturising, smooth and not too heavy
I don't have to apply it often because it lasts long but doesn't leave that waxy feeling
Leaves a slight natural tint on lips (but the colour is buildable the more you put on)
Hmmmm....not many!I guess it doesn't really smell like pomegranate more like fruity?maybe, but thats not such a big deal
Also,it doesn't have that minty tingly feeling that some people love
Definitely if you love lip balms you should try this out!
Hope that helps:-)
+ In comparison to the original Burt's Bees mix, this one feels a little bit better on the lips.
- I found that it doesn't last very long on your lips. It begins to feel dry after the initial softness that lasts for maybe five-ish minutes and forms into little clumps on your lips, which easily leads to having to wipe it off and reapply numerous times a day.
- The lipbalm actually feels very waxy. It has beeswax in it, so, right now, you might be thinking "Well, it has beeswax in it, isn't that natural?". In comparison to my previous lipbalm, which consisted mostly of beeswax, this product actually feels rather sticky and, like I already said, dry. The previous product I used never did, it felt moist and at times, you could hardly even tell it was there. (Based on the colour of this lipbalm (nearly white) and texture, as well as the fact that the lipbalm doesn't get any softer even if you keep it in your pocket, I would assume that it's not actually that high in beeswax.)
- It didn't make my lips feel any softer in the long run, even if they might have done so for a while after applying.
+- It is better than a lot of the regular lipbalms you can get, in my opinion, it was actually better than the original kind. The problem is, however, that even then you can do better than this.
+- It smells really sweet. The scent has a hint of honey to it, but either honey smells different in my country, or then this just isn't quite it.
(Please do note that I wrote this review as an inhabitant of an extremely cold country and I tested this product during the winter.)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this lip balm. I've tried many of the Burt's Bees lip balms (along with a huge variety of other brands) but the Vanilla Bean Burt's Bees is my favorite. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Laura
When my lip balm arrived, the seal had already been broken and the lip balm had been opened. As a consequence, I was not able to use my new purchase. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
love this lip balm. its the only balm that actually conditions, unlike others I ve tried which make my lips even dryer.Published 24 days ago by Amazon Customer
i needed this badly i use 2 have dry cracked lips now i got new lipsPublished 24 days ago by Mr Johnson