Customer reviews

Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 11 July 2017
As expected. Good quality.
Worked a dream during pregnancy.
on 20 September 2017
Great for daytime use when you don't want to get clothes oily
on 9 April 2017
Great cream soft smooth none sticky
on 27 June 2017
Didn't work for me
on 1 July 2013
This product has a great texture, very smooth and creamy. It has no scent whatsoever, and I would have preferred a light scent. Regardless, I'm happy with my purchase, though I won't know for a few months whether it "works"!
on 5 March 2016
A gift that was well appreciated.
on 2 September 2017
I'm on my second pot of this and definitely recommend it.

It goes a long way, doesn't smell (great for the sensitivenpregnant nose!) and provides loads of moisture.

Don't expect it to absorb fully immediately. Instead a small amount stays on the skin. This is actually a good thing. You can feel it still moisturising hours later. It's not oily or sticky, so it doesn't come off on your clothes.

I've used it almost every day and by week 35 I've got no stretch marks.
on 29 December 2014
I would definitely recommend this cream, I've been applying it daily throughout my pregnancy and at 38 weeks I don't have any stretch marks. I know this could be due to my genetics etc but I really feel this cream has helped. It's easy to use, smoothes on without being sticky and leaves my skin feeling really soft. I will continue to use it until my tummy (hopefully) returns to its pre - pregnancy state.
on 29 October 2016
Nice product. Leave your skin feeling lovely and soft. When I bought it I didn't realise it was fragrance free. I also bought the lemon oil at the same time which smells amazing. I would love the same smell for this product. But it doesn't put me off using it. I would recommend this product.
review image
on 18 May 2015
So far so good! Soaks into skin rapidly, leaving skin really soft. Not sure on the battle against stretch marks, as I'm only 15 weeks pregnant, so time will tell. Some reviewers comment on the smell.... It has none! Which to be honest is my preference given my sensitive pregnant nose.