Customer reviews

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash, 235 ml
Style: Bee Shampoo and Wash|Change

on 20 September 2016
Sooooo good. Used for 2 years from birth until I thought would be nice to try something new, but I'd easily go back to this. Only downside is the price. First bottle lasted 1 year but as they grow you tend to use more up! The additional plus for me is that even after they finish my toddler loves playing with the empty bottle in the bath and creating bubbles!
on 13 October 2017
My little one smells so lovely after being washed in this and it seems soft enough for her young skin. My only gripe is that it's so expensive for what it is!! If it was cheaper I would definitely stock up on at least 18 years worth :)
on 17 August 2017
I have been using this shampoo since my son was born and until now I am extremely happy with the product. My son never had dry head or skin.
on 8 October 2017
We love this shampoo for our little girl - we've been using it since she was about 6 weeks old (she'scurrently 5 months old) and have never had any tears. I'll definitely continue using this!
on 10 September 2017
I was looking for a natural product for my baby as she has very sensitive skin. It has a very pleasant gentle smell. Doesn't seem to irritate the skin but since she has various skin problems I'm still looking into something even more gentle than this. I would says it's perfect for normal skin to moderately sensitive skin.
on 7 March 2017
Mmmm this smells good. I use it on my 4month old and she loves it too. Gentle mild cleanser for hair and body and i also put a drop in for a bubble bath. A little defo goes a long way.
on 7 August 2017
purchased burt's bees baby range of products for my new grandson..keeps his skin lovely..smells nice too
on 7 April 2017
My son has eczema all over but gets on well with burts bees products. Makes a nice change, as before them we were using fragrance free everything, so although a little pricey, it has been worth it for us and he smells like honey now!
on 22 March 2017
The packaging is different to the one shown, it's a European label. Product seems to be the same.
on 19 August 2015
Great quality luxury baby bath and shampoo. My daughter has eczema and it's great on her sensitive skin. It's nice to be able to give her a bubble bath without having to worry about the soap irritating her skin. Smells wonderful too!