Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 10 December 2014
Great stuff. Smells lovely and can be used head to toe and long lasting you really do not need to use much each wash a little goes a long way. Love this stuff and good for dry skin and certainly cleared up the worse of my babes cradle cap.
on 1 June 2016
I have two boys and they have both got me through a "I don't want to wash my hair" and "scream bloody murder" phase whenever shampoo comes near their hair. It did not help that the word "shampoo" ends in "poo". You can imagine the bribes, threats, sweat and tears that was involved.
Our toddler has had some really stubborn cradle cap popping up every now and then and I have tried everything - olive oil, vaseline, cradle cap shampoo/brushes etc. We've also done tea tree shampoo and even though he liked the smell it wasn't really the answer to the cc-issue.
I heard about this shampoo and though I had nothing to lose. I am so happy I did. It is quite expensive for the amount but you don't need much so I expect it to last a fair while. Both boys love the smell (as do my husband and I) and they don't actually mind getting their hair washed now.
It could be that they have grown out of the phase but the shampoo has definitely helped. The cradle cap is gone (touch wood) and I can ruffle his hair without getting annoyed about the cradle cap showing as his hair is v fair.
I have also used the shampoo and it is lovely. My blonde hair actually gets a shine! I will definitely buy it again.
on 3 April 2011
For those people who must have a PH Neutral shampoo because of skin sensitivity, allergies or because they are having chemotherapy, this is the product for most of them I suggest.

I have been using it and it is especially good in that it doubles as a body wash so is ideal for taking showers as you wash your hair. It does leave the hair a little dry but an appropriate conditioner will take care of that.

As a body wash it is very good as a small amount goes a long way. I recommend the product for the reasons stated and because it is definitely value for money.
on 18 March 2016
Have used this since he was a newborn, never had any issues with rashes or anything. Have accidentally got some in his eyes (bad mum) but didn't even seem to notice! Always get compliments about the smell of him, seems to last all day! More than other baby shampoos but has lasted a few months so well worth the extra cost in my opinion! Also have the butts bees baby oil and diaper ointment and are all fantastic products.
on 18 October 2013
I really like the smell of this but I have found it really dries the skin out, I don't know why as it's supposed to be natural, so slightly disappointed :-(
on 13 March 2012
Love this shampoo & wash, it smells great, it feels soft and our baby enjoys its smell and feel as well. We are repetitive customers for all the burt's bees line :)
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 January 2015
This shampoo and body wash is amazing - no more itchy scalp, my hair looks and feels lovely and styles easily. I love that it's a shampoo AND body wash so it travels well (no more faffing about with that plastic soap box that always splits open in the travel bag!). My husband is hooked on this as well so it's quite the bargain. We're finding we don't need conditioner with this - it doesn't weigh down our hair but does leave it soft, silky, and very manageable. It also leaves our skin feeling clean when used as a body wash without drying it out - we probably could go without using the body oil after but love that stuff too:)

I trialled this from the getting started kit. He found my trial sized soap cake and shampoo-body wash on my shelf in the shower and tried it - fessed up when I noticed he'd used a bit more of both than he needed, lol, because 'That stuff is so nice!'. Now we're both so sold on this range I'm setting up a subscribe and save order for this, the buttermilk soap, and the body oil - everything we need to keep our skin looking and feeling clean and comfy.

Everyone's skin is different but anyone with sensitive, atopic dermatitis prone skin owes it to him/herself to at least trial this.
on 29 July 2015
I bought this shampoo, along with many other Burts Bees Baby products as I wanted to use natural products on my baby's skin (personally I did not want to use Johnson's due to all the chemicals). I used this shampoo from when my baby boy was 9 weeks old (we were using the soap during weeks 2-9) and there has been no adverse reaction on my son's skin. It smells delicious (like honeyed milk). Would definitely recommend.
on 1 February 2017
Can't say I'm personally a huge fan of the smell but its not offensive and doesn't stick around like perfumed soaps after the bath. You really don't need a lot and it lathers up and rinses off just perfectly. I use it on my newborn's hair as well, (she has a lot of it!) which comes out soft and without residue. The skin is cleaned without irritation - I definitely recommend this product.
on 23 June 2010
My son of 2 has always reacted with a slight rash to all the so called 'sensitive' baby washes. Ive tried ALL the biggest name brands and also store brands but they all brought him up in spots. The only thing that worked on him was Aqueous cream,recommended and prescribed by our GP. I was upset that this may have been the only thing I could wash my child with as,although unoffensive, it didnt smell very pleasant. I also had to slather Diprobase on him afterwards too. A thick cream that made his skin feel greasy. Then I stumbled upon this lovely product and havent looked back since. It lathers up nicely, smells yummy, and his skin feels smooth and moisturised after using it!
This product is expensive but,on the plus side, a little goes a long way so it will last you awhile before you need to replace it. I love this product!

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling