Other Sellers on Amazon
& FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20.00. Details
+ FREE delivery
+ £4.99 delivery
Burt's Bees Almond and Milk Hand Cream, 57 g
|Price:||£6.66 (£11.68 / 100 g) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£2.15 (24%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Sweet almond oil and vitamin E moisturize dry hands
- All-natural nutty almond scent
- Hand care without parabens, phthalates
- dye-free, ethyl alcohol-free, phthalate-free, sodium lauryl sulfate-free, paraben-free, nonylphenol ethoxylate free, formaldehyde donor-free, formaldehyde-free, Sulfate-free, propylparaben-free, butylparaben-free, fluoride-free
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Highly emollient, classic Burt’s Bees almond and milk hand cream keeps your hands soft and smooth. This jar of hand cream contains sweet almond oil and vitamin E to hydrate dry hands, while beeswax seals and conditions your skin. Massage into hands as needed and enjoy the all-natural, nutty almond scent. This jar of 99 per cent natural hand moisturiser contains no parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS so you can feel good about using it.
prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, aqua (water), cera alba (beeswax), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, kaolin, parfum (fragrance), citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract, non-fat dry milk, chondrus crispus (carrageenan) extract, glycerin, glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, stearic acid, glucose, sodium borate, sodium chloride, sodium benzoate, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, linaloolSee all Product description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Theres a good chance you've smelled this on someone before, its fragrant without being overpowering.
Its good, and thick, and will last for along time, i actually use this for a bit of dry skin on my cheek, and it blasts it away in a day or so, something E45 failed to do over the course of a week.
It smells good, it lasts for ages and it moisturises well. I dont see why you wouldnt want this.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews