- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Burrough Hill Lad: The Making of a Champion Racehorse Paperback – 1 Oct 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
It was a privilege to ride such a good and powerful horse and play a small part in his history. --Peter Scudamore, eight-time Champion Jockey
About the Author
Award-winning investigative journalist Gavan Naden started his career as a photographer at Racecourse Technical Services and was at the finish line when Burrough Hill Lad won the Cheltenham Gold Cup in 1984. Gavan has written for the Guardian, Express and Mirror newspapers. Max Riddington was born in Leicester and lived for over twenty years in a farmhouse alongside a feisty Arab gelding and two sedate Welsh mountain ponies. She has written for The Times, Guardian and Daily Mail.