Find Your Way Home--Bestselling Sat NavsPlan ahead and avoid traffic jams with one of our bestselling sat navs from top brands including TomTom and Garmin. We also stock a great range of up-to-date and fully-routable maps for your device, including popular destinations such as France, Portugal, North America and Scotland.
The Burren and the Aran Islands: A Walking Guide Paperback – 1 May 2009
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'What better companion than a pocket-sized handbook' Sunday Independent 'It really captures the strangeness of this landscape with its furrowed clints and grykes. Not earthly, not lunar. Somewhere in between' Dan MacCarthy - Irish Examiner
About the Author
TONY KIRBY, from Limerick, worked in Italy and Dublin before leaving the public sector in 2003 to start a new life in County Clare. He is now is a fulltime walking guide and heritage consultant based in the Burren. Tony lives in Caherblonick, near Kilnaboy with his wife and young son.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Fitness & Exercise > Walking
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Fishing, Birdwatching & Other Outdoor Pursuits > Active Pursuits > Walking, Hiking & Trekking
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Atlases & Maps > Publisher & Series > Collins
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Atlases & Maps > Special Interests > Walking and Hiking
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Europe > Ireland