- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
- Also check our best rated Dry Dog Food reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.49 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Burns Dog Food Moist Penlan Multi Pack, 400 g - Pack of 6
|Price:||£13.50 (£5.63 / kg) FREE UK delivery.|
- Alternative to veterinary and prescription diets
- Highly digestible
- Promotes good health and behavious
- Revisits the traditional way of eating
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
The Penlan Farm range consists of three varieties of complete moist foods for dogs. These ethically produced foods are made using as many ingredients from our own farm as possible. Those ingredients not grown on our farm are from sustainable, ethical sources. As with all Burns products, this is a high quality food developed to promote good health and behaviour. *May contain bones Hypo-allergenic. Suitable for seniors.
Organic Chicken /Lambs hearts/ free range egg (Min 20%), Organic Brown Rice (Min 20%), Seasonal Vegetables (Min 20%), Minerals & Vitamins.See all Product description
Top Customer Reviews
Unfortunately, and for the second time in less than a month, one of the sachets had self inflated to near bursting! Amazon policy say I can't return this item so what am I to do?
Vote with my feet or carry in in hope that 1 in 20 sachets are 'faulty'?
I'll contact the company directly and see if they can help.
Watch this space...
I see this food in a specialist pet outlet so purchased a packet and always concerned over animal health and the sources of food this food (as stated on the packets) comes from a concern for animal welfare source
the food is well balanced with rice and vegetables and is at the right consistency and doesnt smell as awful as most supermarket supplied food important when your mutts leave food in the bowl for later!
My dogs love this and are happy to eat this every day so until they decide otherwise I will continue to buy this
I supplement each meal with kibble or Burns meal. It's working well. There's no waste and I'm happy that they're eating high quality protein without additives and, more importantly, no derivatives. Take a look at the supermarket stuff; read the label...do you want your dog's protein content to be sourced from contaminated meat, or hoof, toenail and other un digestible so called protein? I don't.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
my 2 shih zhu's love this balanced diet and it is so easy to administerPublished 29 days ago by edith
This mixes well with the special kibble that we use; and our dogs love it.
Hopefully seems to be keeping them full of health & vitality. Read more
My very elderly basset (14 years old) has had a nasty reaction to wormer. After 24 hours fasting I started him on Burns chicken and rice. Read morePublished 3 months ago by CMW
All the boxes seals are open which is unusual. Only one box has a batch number and no number on other two boxes. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Urmila T.
Dogs are bored after 3 years, by comparison to another it smells very ripe veggy.Published 4 months ago by Karan Main