Customer reviews

on 25 August 2014
I have enjoyed the whole Burn' s series - (1 to 5) immensely.I am completely blown away by the whole concept of the story with so many twist and turns. The dangers they both faced, the betrayals and the ever present sensuality and lust all the way through. I am totally breathless by all the running and hiding from the authorities, especially poor Abby who seems to have had a higher cross to bear than Devon did. Both had troubled childhood' s, but after all the running life seem' s to give them both a well earned break and all end s well. Great read, thank you.
on 5 October 2014
The best series I have read for a long time. Book 1 was so enjoyable, so many twists and turns which I found in book 2, 3 and 4. Book 5 had more twists and I could not wait to find out how it ended. When it did I wish it could continue. It made me laugh and cry. I will certainly look for more Dawn Steele books.
on 15 July 2015
enjoyed very much, will read again, enjoyed all five books, and will read again,
on 20 August 2014
Wot a high end emotional rollercoaster of the story ups and downs the twist and turns loved reading this book
on 13 June 2014
this series of five great would recommend to anyone hope some more of the same comes alongfor me to read
on 8 June 2014
Love Dawn Steele. This book I didn't like as much as the others in the series, but still a great happy ending. More please Dawn.
on 2 October 2015
Good book
on 14 April 2014
This book was as good as the others can't believe I waited that long for it and iv read it too fast need more now lol. Great story and great author.
on 2 March 2015
Very short books but enjoyed all of them
on 9 February 2015