Customer reviews

on 8 November 2012
For the price I found these figures to be terrible quality and I wasn't expecting much. I wanted a few extra pirates for my 4 year old to include in his pirate ship games but I haven't even given him these as they're just awful, badly made, badly painted, not really fit for anything. Very disappointed. Worth about 50p for the set of 5, feel robbed.
on 7 December 2011
THESE PIRATES ARE GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY,SO THEY ARRRRRR!!!! ME HARTEEES,GREAT FOR SHIPS WITHOUT ANY PIRATES,MY GRANDSON AND I WILL HAVE FUN WITH THESE AT CHRISTMAS.
on 17 February 2012
Bought these for hunt the thimble game idea at my son's 5th birthday pirate themed party. Perfect hiding size and good strong material.
on 5 April 2013
These were a perfect addition to the pirate cake I was making. You could say they were the icing on the cake. :)
Good quaility with enough detail on them for you to see exactly what they were, great size too. Handy when you don't have time to make your own, and the price was right. All in all a very good buy, as far as I am concerned.
on 9 November 2012
I was very disappointed when i opened the package to find just 5 tiny plastic pirates that dont even stand up.i bought them for my grandsons pirate ships but they are too tiny to play with. It does say they are loot bag fillers i should have realized they would be small.
on 27 December 2015
XCELLENT...GRANDSON LOVES THEM...GOOD QUALITY GOOD DELIVERY
on 16 November 2014
As advertised, a good purchase.
on 8 May 2016