- Visit the Whisky Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular whiskies.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.99 UK delivery
+ £9.81 UK delivery
+ £4.95 UK delivery
Bunnahabhain 12 Year Old Whisky 70 cl
|Price:||£44.54 (£63.63 / l) FREE UK delivery.|
- The nose offers a fresh and aromatic experience with a subtle whiff of smoke.
- The taste starts with light fruit and a nut appeal that leads to a spectacular malty sweetness
- The finish develops into a lingeringing and beautifully rich full bodied experience
- 2015 Silver Outstanding Medal Winner - International Wine & Spirits Competition
- IWSC Awards Tasting Note: Sea breezes on the nose in that classic Islay manner, with crème brulée and butter joining in on the palate and carrying the whole ensemble into the long, creamy textured finish.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky aged 12 years
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I was so impressed I asked my wife to get me a bottle for my Birthday.
Pronounced "Bu-na-ha-venn" it is more gentle than your usual Islay whisky.
The nose is fresh and aromatic with a subtle hint of smoke.
The taste starts with light fruit and nut that follows on to a spectacular malty sweetness.
The finish is a lingering and rich full bodied experience.
This is now my favorite Scotch, and if you like whisky I am sure you will like this!
A word of warning for people buying it as a present. Both bottles I bought from amazon 12 months apart came in the same out-of-space vacuum packaging. This packaging is very secure but it crushed all four edges of the original black cardboard box.
The Bunnahabhain is a smooth whisky with the initial sweetness of a Speyside, the complexity of a Doublewood, and the merest hint of smokiness. Delicious.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is a lovely Isal whiskey for my husbands birthday , he was thrilled with it- and tastes nice too.Published 2 months ago by anne
I thought I'd spend a week tasting my way around Islay (sadly not on location) - I had heard some good things about this Whisky but I found it not to my taste, although it grew on... Read morePublished 3 months ago by C. D. Sargent
Gift for a friend to say thank you - one of his favourite whiskeys - great price compared to other online stockists.Published 5 months ago by UnlibroHermoso
Bought this on recommendation from friend, who's sampled most whiskys. Was well packed and haven't taken out of the packaging, as is going in my case, to take to Australia for... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Chris