on 1 October 2011
This is something I got for my G-friend as part of her birthday present and she loved it, thought it was cute and funny, which is exactly what I got it for.

'So why are you only giving it 3 stars' I hear you ask, well, It's small (around a foot long) and seems like I paid more than it is worth, maybe I'm a penny pincher but I would've probably been happier with another half a foot long so it seemed like a novelty instrument (which I guess it still is) instead of a toy for a child (which I also guess it is).

One down side that really bemused me was that batteries were included, but were stated to be 'test' batteries, so they lasted a whole 5 minutes, what's the point in that? I may as well have gotten batteries beforehand instead of having to run down to the shop to replace them in order to make sure my girlfriend wasn't disappointed. Furthermore, the part of the item you remove to fit the batteries requires a tiny, tiny screwdriver which only santa's elfs would possess.

In all, it's OK for a laugh, but feel short changed.
on 26 February 2013
This was a fun little present ......for 5 minutes lol. It has a rather unfortunate appearance (I think you know what I mean!) - but is rather cute and my kids adored it.
You play it by moving your finger up and down the stem, and to make the note vibrate, you squeeze its mouth open,
It was a good laugh, but really after a little while it becomes so annoying. It has a "quieter" switch, but it still grates after a while.
Good fun but they enjoyment soon fades.
on 3 February 2014
Really fun to play (without vibrato it will sound annoying...unless it's that the objective :)
It has medium and louder volume selector and 3 octave positions.
I don't give it 5 stars because the "mouth" only affects the volume, not the shape of sound.
on 10 February 2013
bought this as a present for a ten year old boy, he loves it, his mother doesn't!! it has a sound that you would have to get used to!!
on 17 January 2013
Musically, expect less of the results that you can produce - definitely in the 'novelty' bracket but lots of fun to be had!
on 26 December 2014