Bundle Monster 4pc Pro Beauty Flawless Makeup Blender Foundation Puff Multi Shape Sponges
|Price:||£15.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Set comes with 4 foundation puffs in 2 different shapes. Expect: (2) Hour Glass Shaped Puffs in Blue and Pink and (2) Tear Drop Shaped Puffs in Beige and Lavender.
- Gives flawless foundation application every single time.
- Put makeup on like a pro - evenly distributes makeup so no areas with too much or too little coverage.
- Shapes are ideal for all types of makeup application - full coverage products like powder and foundation works well with the base or flat portion of the sponge and the pointy direct tip works well for direct coverage products like concealer. Each sponge is approx: 2.25" x 1.5" x 1.5" (L x W x H).
- Product is reusable if cared for properly - if used daily, we recommend washing your sponge frequently with a mild cleanser and air dry. **For best results: Wash sponges for use.**
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Using your fingers to blend in your makeup? You don't have to any more, this set comes with tools that you won't regret picking up! This set will help you put makeup on like a pro and comes with 4 sponges that will assist you with full, medium or light coverage leaving your makeup flawless, dazzling and undetectable! Each set comes with (2) Hour Glass Sponges in Pink and Blue and (2) Tear Drop Sponges in Lavender and Beige. The sponges are high quality and will evenly distribute your foundation or powder instead of "sucking up" all over your expensive cosmetics into the sponge. The shapes and their surfaces will help with your different cosmetic products. The flatter surfaces will work best with fuller coverage type products like foundations, powders and creams while the tip or pointy edges will help with concealer or direct coverage around hard to reach areas like around the nostrils, eyes and lips. The sponge is latex and odor free and is non-allergenic. Sponges are reusable if cared for properly - if used daily, we recommend washing your sponge frequently with a mild cleanser like baby shampoo. Rinse well and air dry. NOTE: Due to differences between monitor displays, actual color may vary slightly from image. Bundle Monster is a registered trademark of Remi Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. Bundle Monster trademark is protected by US Trademark Law.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I prefer this product to another sponge I bought on Amazon. The colours are nice and the quality of the sponges are okay. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Didn't think these would be any good but I really like them can't go wrong for what you payPublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
I have used these for children's glitter tattoo! They are work well for my glitter tattoo I don't use it for make up. Good price and comes in different shape and colours! Read morePublished 2 months ago by ReviewsRus
After waiting months for the delivery the bundle of 4 blenders were all the same shape which is not as advertised. I ordered and paid for the assortment as per the photo. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Carly Salih
honestly didn't like these, i have many beauty blenders but these are kind of stiff and doesn't even look like a sponge. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Cecy2694