Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(5 star). See all 50 reviews
on 7 March 2018
I think it's fair to say that Bananarama never got the credit they deserved when they were tearing up the charts at the peak of their powers during the early to mid 80s. I think like most popular artists, they don't get the recognition they deserve until well after their popularity has faded and people finally come to the realisation that their brilliantly catchy pop songs are still going strong 30 years later. Better late than never I suppose.

This package contains all their single releases in individual CD replica sleeves of the original 12 inch single. I purchased quite a few of those vinyl 12 inches back in the day but was never able to get my hands on all of them. In A Bunch conveniently collects all the single releases and stores them in a nicely packaged box. What more could you ask for?
on 6 June 2016
Brilliant. Many memories of my childhood are in this boxset. So many hits. Love the artwork, and the b sides and mixes. Lots of unheard material.
on 27 January 2016
For £50 I just had to get this great boxset! Lots of mixes to keep yourself amused for hours.
on 6 January 2016
Now that's how you do a boxset excellent
on 11 May 2016
Best box collection ever made: orgasmic!!
on 26 February 2018
a must for bananarama fan
on 21 May 2016
Bargain when I purchased it
on 30 July 2016
Anthology !! Rare remixes.... :)
on 21 January 2016
This was a present for my fella, he was really pleased.

Thanks very much Amazon
on 18 January 2016
Great box!! Perfect for bananarama and 80s music fans!!