Customer reviews

Bumpus Jumpus Dinosaurumpus
Format: Paperback|Change

on 26 April 2017
My 2.5 year old loves it. He's a big dinosaur fan so we read it over and over again every night before bed for a while (at his request) and now he knows a lot of the words and recites it as we go. The rhyming and repetition definitely helps (although I skip some of the repeated parts when we need a quicker story before bed!)
on 27 May 2017
Really great story my 3 year old daughter loves it - so much so that she has learned a lot of the words by heart and is saying them as i read them. The story is supported by great pictures too.
on 21 July 2017
As always, a cracking tale to keep all ages engaged. My 3 and a half year old has been raised with Tony Milton and this one doesn't disappoint, even my 5 month old kicks his legs to the rhythmy beat!!
on 26 July 2017
3 year old loves this book, parents enjoy reading it too. a fun book all round.
on 28 June 2017
fab book
on 4 October 2017
My sons loves his books, item as described thankyou
on 3 September 2017
My little grandson was over the moon and he's gog his he dad reading to him
on 17 January 2006
After borrowing this from the library, I loved it so much that I had to buy it. I'm not generally a fan of poems or rhyming stories, but I enjoy reading this book to my kids more than any other.
The subject matter is timeless and the exciting, fast-paced rhyme flows oh so easily, slowing down at the end to calm the children down ready for bed.
As long as you can manage names like "Deinosuchus" and "Deinonychuses" without stumbling and spoiling the rhythm, this is ideal bedtime reading for pre-school children. I feel sure that it will also be a good one for slightly older children to practise their reading.
on 16 June 2007
By far the most popular book in the house. Morning, daytime, evening, this is the book we keep coming back to. Both me and my daughter can put up with several repetitions of this book with excellent illustrations (plenty going on in the background to entertain a 2 yr old) a great rhyme and a lovely story.

We all know it off by heart.
on 1 October 2004
Both my sons, ages 2 & 4 love this book. We discovered this at the local library, and had to buy a copy as they didn't want to give it back. The story has a great rythm and is as enjoyable to read as it is for the children to listen too. One of the best childrens books we have.