Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 March 2017
My son loved this book. He got into jokes recently and now he's a regular little comedian. Some of the jokes in the book aren't the best but for kids, it is ideal and a lot of fun!
on 24 May 2017
My 8 year old loved this book
on 18 July 2017
How to coddle favour with a grandchild. Not all of the jokes are actually suitable for small fry but its very useful.
on 10 May 2017
Bought this joke book for my 10 year old son he hasnt put it down since, he carries it with him everywhere he goes
on 16 March 2017
My grandson loves this book. He likes to tell jokes to his friend at school.
on 31 December 2015
This was a Christmas present for an eight year old - she loved the book! Would recommend for her age group.
on 12 September 2017
daughter loves it
on 29 August 2017
Loved the book.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 January 2014
I purchased this as a gift from my 6 year old to his older brother as a gift. I think he got into cheesy jokes over Christmas with the crackers and he felt his older brother (12 years) would really enjoy this. The jokes, as expected were very cheesy and appropriate more for younger kids. My 12 year old giggles at a couple, mainly because of how stupid he thought they were. It had my 6 year old in stitches. Basically it is crammed full of the same sorts of jokes you'd get on kids programmes or Christmas crackers. I'd recommend to someone looking for a gift for a child between about 5-12, any older I think its maybe a bit too childish for.
on 19 May 2015
Awful jokes.
I usually like cracker jokes, the worse the better, but these? There's nothing remotely funny about them.