on 22 September 2015
There's not much to say really: our other son loved using a Bumbo and so we bought one for his 6 month old brother who loves it too. Seems like a pretty foolproof product!
on 31 May 2017
Perfect Thank you
on 5 July 2015
To small can't use the straps
on 20 September 2015
I can't live without Bumbo, my daughter is 5 months old and adores hers. She gets tired if I leave her in her jumperoo for too long, and she gets agitated in her bouncer seat as it reclines too far back and she likes to sit forward and see what is going on now, so her Bumbo seat is perfect, she just sits in the middle of the floor in her seat happy as larry playing with a toy (the tray is a must).
It feels really sturdy and comfy, it's also lightweight and durable, we often take it with us when travelling.
I have also bought the Bumbo 3in1 which is also fantastic, I use that in the dining room and this classic version in the living room. I plan to use both for future children, and consider this a fantastic buy.
on 19 September 2016
If I bought this again I would get one without the straps and tray. Baby did not like the tray at all or having the straps on. I'm not even sure you really need straps for such a little seat. The actual seat seems quite comfortable and is durable, it lasted my baby from 4 months to 15 months but she is a small baby (at 15 months she was still in 6-9mths vest). When we ignored the straps and got rid of the tray she quite liked it (for about 5 minutes at a time!)
on 6 November 2014
Lovely product, can see my Godaughters new twins loving being in these(as l have bought two!!) Lovely bright colours, The packaging was excellent, delivery was as always very good. I am a very pleased customer of Amazon, Thank You.
on 5 January 2015
Tray quite fiddly to fit on (hurt my fingers every time I do it) and even with a small baby you need to remove before next putting baby back in. Wish I'd bought the mamas and papas one my friends have!
on 21 February 2016
my baby doesn't like so much. He was trying to escape from the Bumbo every time. Also overtime I put him, he always spilled out milk, the reason is the space is really tight and push his stomach .
on 18 December 2014
I bought the bumbo seat as it is very highly rated but I have found having quite a big baby his legs get quite squashed and looks rather uncomfortable therefore I don't use it.
on 16 September 2015
Was good for my daughter and one son but other sons legs don't fit well at all. This one also came with a strap that is almost impossible to close due to design issues