on 27 February 2016
I'm really glad a bought this Bumbo chair, I was put off by other reviews because my daughter who is four months is in reusable nappy and lots of other reviews said they didn't work together. But once she was in all I had to do was rearrange her reusable nappy (bambino mio) slightly and I had no problems. It's great I use it to feed her in and just for general play I'm also considering using it in the bath when the time comes. The only downside is a very small one the safety straps are great but I wish they were detachable. But other then that amazing!!!
on 5 November 2014
Great for sit and play activities. Some babies really enjoy sitting in these chairs and others really hate being in them. I found they crunch the babies spine and did the opposite of helping they sit up straight as advertised.
on 8 May 2014
A simple idea well executed. Highly recommended. The waist strap is a bit of a faff to use and probably not necessary if your child is like mine and a tight fit in the Bumbo. That doesn't really detract from the overall score for me however.
on 4 February 2015
When using the tray with a four month old who loves to stretch his legs constantly, makes this product difficult to use with the tray getting your child in and out - as the tray isn't "quick release" in any way, it's a little cumbersome to remove and fix when the child is in the seat.

But when the baby is "locked" in, it feels a very safe place for them to be, and they love it! The tray makes perfect sense for using with toys and engaging with your baby. Nothing greater than seeing their smiles and laughs as they play - usually missed when on your lap.

The tray gives them an enjoyable surface at their level.

5 stars for the seat, 4 stars for the seat and tray.
on 21 July 2014
My baby never really took to this seat, unfortunately. I think he found it too tight and restrictive. We should have possibly bought it for him earlier, but in the end he prefers to sit on his own or in his high chair.
on 22 June 2014
My son will sit in it for a short time but the position of the safety strap clip at the front makes it a little uncomfortable for him as he liked to lean forward also he's a little chubbsta at 5 months so its a little hard to get him in and out of the seat.
on 27 December 2013
This little seat is brilliant. Made of rigid yet soft rubber (I think) it supports small babies who are ready to sit up but not yet ready for a high chair. The baby loves it, and loves having the tray to play with her toys.
I would recommend to everyone!!
on 9 February 2015
Clever baby seat but the material apparently brakes easily. At least the middle handle of our bumbo seat had a huge crack after only three days in use. When we wanted to return this item the price had risen from 32 pound to 52 pound within one week. And unfortunately it was impossible to contact the seller for an exchange at the same price as know seller contact information was indicated.
on 26 October 2014
Fantastic bumbo, so useful for taking to relatives for feeding time and my son loves sitting in it in the garden while i'm busy hanging out the washing!
on 27 April 2014
Good purchase for my 4 month old daughter as she is getting to the stage of needing to be entertained with more than laying on the floor. I like it as she sits upright and can pick her toys up from in front of her rather than having to be handed them all the time as well as allowing me to sit in different positions which helps my back (I am sure other mums will agree that is a help!).