|Price:||£435.24 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£213.76 (33%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Bulova's Precisionist Collection is a complex work of art, with precise timing to 1/1000th of a second and continuous-sweep second hand. Powered by Bulova's unique three-prong crystal Precisionist movement with a 262 kHz vibrational frequency-eight times greater than standard watches-for unparalleled accuracy.
- Features Include: Hypoallergenic Stainless steel battery operated watch with High Performance Quartz movement.Stainless Steel Bracelet with deployment clasp, Scratch Resistant Sapphire Glass, Luminescent Hands, Water resistant to 300 metres
- Stainless steel case
- Tachymeter around the dial, Chronograph function and 31 day calendar
- Case Diameter: 46.5mm; Case Thickness: 17.9mm; Bracelet width: 24mm
- Supplied in presentation box with 3 Years Limited Warranty
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
|Dial Window Material Type||Sapphire|
|Clasp Type||Fold Over Clasp|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Case Diameter||46 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||18 millimetres|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band Width||24 millimetres|
|Bezel Material||Stainless Steel|
|Bezel Function||Bezel With Indices|
|Special Features||Luminescent Hands, Stopwatch|
|Water Pressure Resistance||30 bar|
|Warranty Description||3 Years|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Bulova Champlain Precisionist Chronpgraph watch is the ultimate in time keeping accuracy with technological superiority. On a multi linked stainless steel bracelet, this watch will record to 1/1000th of a second on the analogue sub dials. It has an accuracy of 10 second per year and its super quartz, precisionist class movement gives the second hand a sweeping motion similar to that of an automatic, whilst retaining all the attributes of a high quality quartz watch.Scratch resistant Sapphire crystal.
Bulova, an American brand, is known for its innovation, craftsmanship and advanced technology. Since 1875, when founder Joseph Bulova opened his store on Maiden Lane in downtown Manhattan, Bulova has remained true to his legacy—mastering the classic art of timekeeping while always embracing the future. A Bulova watch is not only a timepiece; it is a piece of history.See all Product description
Top customer reviews
I have a few watches. But this is my favourite.
It never fails to attract attention with its looks.
Its a substantial watch and and looks better in real life.
The sweeping hand flows around the face. Pure quality.
The second hand glides smoothly, and the stop watch function and smaller hands have to be seen to be believed, although the second hand ticks when in this setting.
You will stand out and you will receive comments, all asking how much it cost. It feels expensive and it looks expensive.
It is heavy on the wrist, which again gives the feeling of quality, but this could be noticed as distracting if you're of a smaller frame.
For the money, it is unlikely you'll ever find anything that has the same impression of class. I recommend.