on 19 June 2013
I bought one of these a month ago and got rid of my Oris TT1 and I have to say the workmanship and detail is excellent. The box it comes in is pretty uninspiring until you open the box and see where all the money went. A guaranteed future classic, can't see them staying at this price for long.I had an Omega Seamaster prior to the TT and this is better than that and the Oris in my opinion.
on 14 September 2014
After getting one of these, I wont bother with the Breitling Navitimer 01. I would still have bought the Bulova watch if it had been two or three times the price as I believe it is a bargain at this price. The pictures on most websites do not do it justice. The stainless steel ring on the front has a high gloss finish and still complements the look of the watch. It looks great with a jacket especially when it peeps out of the jacket sleeve and someone sees it!! I think the design is quite clever in that although it has four sub dials for the chronograph it does not seem overcrowded to me.

Did I mention how smooth the movement of the second hand is as it glides around the face!! Oh yes and this is a precisionist which is currently the most accurate watch in the world. The box it comes in is a bit disappointing but what the heck, with money you have saved you could have one made. Although it is not sold as a divers watch, it is capable of a depth of 300 metres and has a screw down crown, so when you jump in the pool with it still on you wont have to worry, just enjoy the moment when you get out the water and someone notices it! An excellent work of art and engineering, so enjoy.
on 22 June 2014
I had to think twice before ordering this watch online, because of its size. But believe me I have a 7inch wrist and this fits perfectly...Cant take my eyes away from it.Got lots of compliments by wearing this watch, absolute stunner.At this price its a bargain !..The only issue I had was with its packaging box, Such a magnificent piece of art deserves a better packaging.Bulova should learn something from Tissot, who packages even the simplest of their watches with pride.
on 21 September 2015
Love this watch, yes it is quite large but I prefer this to small and dainty , it is heavy but this I think reflects the quality. Delivery excellent (one day)
would recommend both watch and company.
on 3 December 2015
WOW!!! I have just took delivery of this Watch and it is beautiful. I have owned some nice high end watches in the past and this is up there at a quarter of the price. Looking at the watch in the flesh I'd say it looks £3k+ on the wrist. I'm not a big bloke but the 48mm case looks perfect. I know people are going to stop me and ask where the hell did I get this from. As for jagged edges, there are non and who would want this hiding behind your shirt cuffs...not me!!. Grab a bargain whilst they're at this price cos' it aint gonna last long. My only tiny niggle is that the Bulova stamp/name is not BIG enough (maybe that's not a bad thing) :-)
on 17 July 2015
This watch is really great. It is very large but not too big as to look silly like other xxl watches. The chrono is excellent. The only downside for me is that the hands are skeleton and sometimes not so easy to see. If they had been white as opposed to silver I think they would have been more visible. The overall look of the watch is really good! If you need to reduce the bracelet size,\remember that the links are secured by pins and sleeves, so dont lose the little locking sleeve (tube).
on 4 August 2016
First let me just say that the one star isn't for the product itself as the watch is beautiful, very heavy rather large and very well made, for anyone looking to buy this item I would say don't hesitate you will love it, the one I bought from amazon however was a warehouse deal which means it has been previously owned/damaged in some way. In the item description it was described as being scratched on the bracelet and missing the warranty card, however when I received it there was no scratch but it was however missing 4 links from the bracelet which means that I could not physically wear the product, gutted, I contacted customer services who advised they could refund 20% off the price so that I could source a replacement bracelet, or return the item for a refund ,after researching and trying to source a replacement bracelet with no luck as of today 4/8/16 I am returning this item for a refund. please be weary when thinking that you are getting a real bargain. to customers who buy items, get them adjusted then return them- please include all items that you received with your item so that other customers can enjoy that which you obviously didn't.

In summary very poor quality control for what is otherwise a quality product.
on 16 January 2016
Unfortunately the first one I received was previously owned as there was a hand scored arrow on the bracelet (you couldn't make this stuff up)
Then the replacement lands 5 days late and I'm a prime member but hey I was just glad to receive it,so I open box and yes you guessed it previously owned again as the crown was all the way in so watch was running and it had absolutely no protective film on it but the best part was the bracelet was missing about 5 links compared to previous watch so sent back again.
I have lost all faith in amazons quality control and there prime promises (been late a lot lately )
So my opinion is this ,only buy from a place that you can see its new because the watch is beautiful and worth the price but unfortunately now I have to buy elsewhere.
on 30 December 2015
Wonderful presentation box with quality materials. The opening of the box displays the watch and a description plate next to it. The watch has a good weight and the movement is smooth. In fact it's so good they when compared to watches three times the price it was hardly noticeable the smoothness in movement. Keeps excellent time and looks great. I have a medium/large wrist and it feels and looks excellent. Very happy a great purchase and a great price compared to other UK stores.
on 29 May 2013
MY PARTNER BOUGHT ME THIS WATCH A FEW WEEKS AGO AND BOY WHAT A GORGEOUS PIECE OF KIT THIS IS.
AS AN AVID COLLECTOR OF QUALITY WATCHES THIS IS A BEAUTY.
IT'S QUITE HEAVY BUT SITS NICELY ON YOUR WRIST.
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF LOOKING AT THIS WATCH AND DROOLING OVER ITS EXCELLENT LOOKS THEN I WOULD URGE YOU TO BUY ONE.
FORGET ABOUT YOUR TAGS AND ROLEX THESE BULOVA'S ARE THE DOGS B******s AND A QUARTER OF THE PRICE.
44 comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse