Customer reviews

on 27 January 2016
I bought this figurine for my daughters birthday cake. Delivery was on time, figurine looked fine and well designed, however, it was not well balanced (could not stand on the cake on its own). Therefore, I had to balance with the cake at the back, which is a bit of shame, hence the reason I am giving it 4 stars. However, cake looked lovely and all my guests admired it and my daughter was very pleased.
on 27 November 2012
Looks good. Bought to top a heart-shaped cake (with Rapunzel) for daughter's 6th birthday party. (Also bought Tiana and Prince Naveen for identical cake - had to make two to go round number of children invited!). All the figures I have purchased are nicely detailed and well-made, good likenesses. The only problem with Princes Naveen and Flynn are that they do not stand up unaided and I found that they are too heavy to just stick to the cake with just icing sugar and water. Were ideal size for the standard-size cakes. Had to make it look like they were standing in a pile of snow(in ready-to-roll icing)! Have now given to daughter and she displays them on her bedside table. Look nice as ornaments as well.
on 13 April 2014
Very good quality well defined figurine complements the other figurines in the set and makes a really nice set for any kid
on 5 August 2013
Excellent service & amazing product. Ordered to decorate main birthday cake for my daughters 3rd birthday. Totally amazed everyone - little details very important. My daughter now get to use as one of her toys. Would use again.
on 20 August 2013
This was to be used as a cake topper and it did the job in hand - I rated it 4 stars as it needs to be leaning against the cake or stuck to board to make it stand upright - a perfect little keep sake for after the event though.
on 29 November 2012
Bought this as my daughter had lost the original one she bought on holiday. It arrived promptly and packaged well. His pointing finger is a bit bent from the postage but otherwise I am pleased with the product.
on 9 February 2014
Brought for my Tangled mad daughters birthday cake as toppers brought the rest of figures and she can play with them after so double bonus great looking cake and happy daughter.
on 18 September 2016
Ordered whole tangled set for 4th birthday cake the twins loved it and play with the figures now in their doll house! Really great quality the figures have nice faces too!
on 3 November 2013
It looks just like the Flynn in the movie. Good detail. Bully Disney are better than the Disney models!. It is a shame the arms do not move. Maybe I expect too much.
on 14 September 2014
Wanted this as a cake topper initially - which was double the price at my local cake supply shop! Delighted with the item & daughter is delighted with her new toy!