Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 29 November 2013
Just took delivery, intended for my niece at Christmas. Admittedly I thought this was porcelain but it's plastic which although Im slightly disappointed, I guess it'll prevent the arms from breaking off. Glad I didn't pay full price (Black Friday deal) as it seems a bit steep for what it is. "Carefully hand painted" it says. Well on mine there's clear overpaint on her waist and on the birdbath thing at the front.
Hopefully though it'll inspire her to save her pennies.
on 6 January 2014
My daughter has been going to Eurodisney for years and saw the princess money boxes last year.. She was able to get a couple but desperately wanted more. Imagine her surprise when she opened her Christmas presents and found Cinderella. It was a perfect match for the others. I will be eagerly watching for any more of the series to be made. Thank you.
on 8 March 2014
Bought this as a gift which I didn't even give. Looks extremely cheap like something you buy in a pound shop. Comes in a clear plastic bag not even in a nice box. I would have been embarrassed to give this to my friends little girl!
on 19 December 2013
lovely design looks more like an ornament
vivd colours
My daughter loved it and it has encouraged her to save her money
on 5 February 2014
This cinderella bank was for me not the kids! Its lovely! It sits in my cabinet with my disney ornaments and doesn't look out of place despite being plastic
on 26 October 2015
I was so happy with product that I purchased another. .... It's very strong! ...proved that when the postman hurled it to the floor while my door was open!
on 16 September 2014
I was very pleased with the Cinderella Money Banks that I bought as gifts for my granddaughters. I think they will be very pleased with them.
on 27 February 2015
loved this, was really good to buy a money box that is not likely to break if dropped, and you can get the money out of it, came next day
on 26 January 2014
My Granddaughter loved it and is now eager to save all money lying around in it. I bought it in the sale so was very pleased with it also
on 11 February 2014
All though very good quality I did think they were porcelain. Kids absolutely loved them, Brill price would definitely recommend it.

See one answered question