Customer reviews

Bullyland BUL-12357 Ursula

on 1 February 2016
My granddaughter will be delighted with this next time she comes to visit. I bought it to replace a similar Little Mermaid toy which came with a McDonald's Happy Meal when my daughter was a little girl. In the twenty-odd years since then, they have been the bath toys of choice for two generations of children. Sadly, the original Ursula was accidentally flushed down the toilet, so we have been lacking a villain for too long now. The arrival of this new Ursula makes the set complete again!
on 18 February 2017
Quality Bullyland figure and has lasted lot of bath time with my little girl with no marks which is amazing as well played with.
on 13 November 2017
My daughter collects these items and although it’s small it’s well made. She loves it
on 6 December 2014
Very good version of the sea witch and very robust, good quality product. Dimensions were on the website, but she is smaller than Triton figure and magi-clip dolls - a consideration if you are buying it to use it with magi-clip dolls. True to the movie, good likeness. Good add-on if you got/are getting Ariel castle.
on 8 August 2017
Brought this for my partner, massive Ursula fan, he loves it and now she with the rest of his carefully collected collection. She is high quality and painted beutifully I'm very pleased with my purchase.
on 27 September 2017
this will make my little one very happy have now ordered now have around 12 of the toys for christmas many thanks
on 28 December 2017
Great quality, quick delivery.
on 22 November 2016
Fab - used to put on top of jar lights as part of a Disney party theme. She now lives in the toy box where he enjoys many hours playing with the grandchildren :-)
on 2 October 2017
such a lovely item .. and quick delivery
on 5 September 2014
i think these figures are great. we have lots of them so our children can play out the films that they love. they are something that you can keep adding to for only a small amount of money (for example i buy some and hide them and when we go somewhere for the day i can give them one each) so instead of a mixture of cheap toys we end up with a collection of items which have hours of play.

See one answered question