Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 2 February 2012
This is an excellent book, although it is perhaps best understood by people with an understanding of violence and aggression, cultural theory, and survey research methods. That said, most people with an interest/concern regarding bullying will gain from reading this book. The author - Dan Olweus is well known to be a specialist in this area. His point that bullying in school kills the educational process for victims is to my mind a truth. If you are a teacher who is prepared to get the 'bull by the horns' this book is an essential read.
on 11 March 2009
I wish I had known that this book gave little advice if your child is being bullied at school. I wouldn't recommend this book for parents, I wouldn't recommend it for anyone really. It was written in a very boring manner. I couldn't relate to it at all. The profile of the bully as being quite happy with himself seemed very unrealistic. I usually give my old books to charity so someone else can read, not this one, I wouldn't want anyone believing what they read here. A very unhelpful book to say the least.
on 25 May 2016
Very intesting book. Thanks!
on 5 January 2015