- Actors: Steve McQueen, Jacqueline Bisset, Robert Vaughn, Don Gordon, Simon Oakland
- Directors: Peter Yates
- Writers: Alan Trustman, Harry Kleiner, Robert L. Fish
- Producers: Philip D'Antoni, Robert E. Relyea
- Format: Full Screen, PAL, Dolby, Surround Sound, Colour
- Language: English
- Subtitles: English, Arabic
- Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired: English
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 - 1.85:1
- Number of discs: 1
- Studio: Warner Home Video
- DVD Release Date: 25 Sept. 1998
- Run Time: 109 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 325 customer reviews
- ASIN: B00004CX87
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,468 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Trailer Featurette: "Steve McQueen's Commitment To Reality"
Language in Dolby Surround Stereo: English
Subtitles: English/Arabic/English for the hearing impaired
Steve McQueen's on target in the definitive police/action thriller, featuring one of the screen's great car chases through the San Francisco streets. Academy Award® winner!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So many great movies remain unavailable on Steelbook:Dirty Harry,The Conversation,All The President's Men,Outland...i could go on forever with this list but this German release is a good start,so fingers crossed that someone is listening and takes note.
I highly recommend this great movie-and this steelbook for anybody that appreciates cinema at it's best.
every month, I organise one night where I invite friends around to watch a movie that people often talk about, or a movie that is often referenced in other shows or reviews, but I haven't actually seen before.
There are plenty of them, and I only try and claw my way through them one at a time.
March was the turn of Bullitt, the iconic Steve McQueen movie.
It combines 4 great elements of ultimate cool:
Lalo Schiffrin soundtrack
Great movie, very 60s feel to it. Jacqueline Bisset is gorgeous, it's surprising she didn't become a bigger star.
It got an oscar for editing apparently, although the feel of the scenes connecting isn't nearly as smooth as the title credits at the start.
Overall though, it seems like the pilot epsisode of a TV series that I never saw, rather than a movie that was to stand up for itself, as there is so much suggestion of the characters being more complicated than we actually see during the show itself.
Still have to watch the bonus documentaries, but look forward to them as my film nerd pals tell me that the making of Bullitt is a story in itself.
Had to watch it straight away and it was an absolute joy. So much better than any of the present cop series, a great story with interest and sensible action. As always the car chase simply has to be the best car chase of all time.
A delight to watch, it's true they don't make films or film stars like they used to.
Buy it, savour it and mourn the loss of good action films and superb actors.
Most recent customer reviews