Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £5.99 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Bulleit Bourbon Frontier Whiskey 70 cl
|Price:||£28.90 (£41.29 / l) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Bulleit Bourbon is the winner of 2012 gold awards at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition and Beverage Testing's Institute International Review of Spirits Competition
- Flavour Notes - A rich, oaky aroma with flavours of vanilla, spice and pepper
- Serve suggestion - The distinctively spicy, dry and clean taste makes preferable cocktail
- Crafted in small batches, using pure limestone-filtered water and charred American oak barrels for all of the colour and some of the flavour, Bulleit is high in rye content, giving it a bold, spicy character with a distinctively smooth, clean finish
- Bulleit Bourbon is inspired by the whiskey pioneered by Augustus Bulleit over 150 years ago. Only ingredients of the very highest quality are used
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Bulleit Bourbon Frontier Whiskey, 70 cl.
Manufacturer Contact Information
Pk Royal Lakeside Dr Po Box 34185 Widnes Nw10 7Hq
From the Manufacturer
- Colour: Deep amber.
- Nose: Creamy vanilla, pickling spices and buttery pralines.
- Taste: A delicate, silky entry leads to a full body of honeyed grain, vanilla bean and pralines.
- Finish: Finishes long with rich, fruity caramel and peppery spice.
Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Bourbon that Breaks the Mould
Bulleit Bourbon is a Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey whose high-rye content and iconic frontier inspired bottle is a favourite among bartenders and mixologists across the world. When Tom Bulleit set out to make a bourbon unlike any other, he was inspired by a recipe created by his great-greatgrandfather Augustus Bulleit more than 175 years ago.
Crafted in small batches, using pure limestone-filtered water and charred American oak barrels for all of the colour and some of the flavour, Bulleit is especially high in rye content, giving it a bold, spicy character with a distinctively smooth, clean finish.
2012, 2007, 2004 Gold Medals at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
Finalist and rated as extraordinary, ultimate recommendation with 95 points at the Ultimate Beverage Challenge 2012.
Gold medal and rated as exceptional by the Beverage Testing Institute in 2012 and 2008.
Bulleit Bourbon is listed as one of the Top 50 U.S. Spirits brands by Wine Enthusiast.
Frontier Old Fashioned
1. In a rocks glass, muddle sugar and bitters.
2. Add the bourbon and a large ice cube. Twist slices of lemon and orange peel over the drink and drop slices in.
- 1 oz. Bulleit Bourbon
- 0.25 oz. bitters
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 splash water
- 1 lemon slice
- 1 maraschino cherry
- 1 orange slice
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
This is noe to come back to.
About the Bourbon itself all that I can say is that I LOVED IT!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I usually drink Jack Daniels but tried this from my local supermarket on offer. I can't recommend it enough! Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Excellent quality Bourbon. Wipes the floor with Jack Daniels and the like. The high rye content (around 30%) gives this bourbon a spicy kick, but yet it is full and smooth. Read morePublished 9 days ago by N. Sheppard
I prefer this to Makers Mark.
Not a sipping bourbon whiskey for me I drink it like a frontiers man would, straight up and straight down the hatch I often have a cold beer... Read more
Bulleit is my absolute favourite Bourbon..... It is far superior to Jack Daniels or Jim Beam and has a heady aroma and smooth taste... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Ricki
Normally a Jack Daniels chap but I like to try other brands occasionally. Noticed Bulleit bourbon a number of times on the supermarket shelf but never took the plunge. Read morePublished 2 months ago by NDalby
Efficient company to do business with combined with a good purchase. Thank you.Published 2 months ago by howard moore
My favourite Bourbon!
After receiving this one Christmas I am back to buy my second bottle. Read more