- See the top-rated facial skin care products in our facial skin care reviews.
This item, sold by Amazon, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free One-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of films and TV shows
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Bulldog Skincare Original Face Wash 150ml
|Price:||£4.63 + £4.49 delivery|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Non-drying face Wash containing aloe vera, camelina oil and green tea
- Specially formulated to cleanse the skin
- Leaves skin looking visibly Clear and feeling refreshed
- Vegetarian Society approved and suitable for Vegans
- Award winning skincare for men.
- Packed with amazing natural ingredients and 8 essential oils
- Designed specifially for men, this gentle cleanser is non-drying and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and free of dirt and debris.
Specifications for this item
|Ean||9066719969053 , 0792486927390 , 0890666386200 , 0721865575006 , 5060144642240 , 5060144640031|
|Global Trade Identification Number||05060144640307|
|UPC||890666386200 , 721865575006 , 792486927390|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
How can you face your problem if your problem is your face? This isn’t the whole answer, but it’s a start. Packed with 8 essential oils and green tea to gently cleanse your face of dirt and debris.
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl betaine, Coco-glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, Acrylates /C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium chloride, Sodium hydroxide, Benzoic acid, Sodium laurate, Dehydroacetic acid, Camellia sinensis (Green tea) leaf extract, Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood) bark oil, Sodium sarcosinate, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) oil.See all Product description
From the manufacturer
Original Face Wash
Cleansing, refreshing and non-drying.
This non-drying face wash contains aloe vera, camelina oil and green tea. It has been specially formulated to cleanse the skin, leaving it looking visibly clear and feeling refreshed.
Men, whether you have regular, sensitive, oily, mature or dry skin, Bulldog has the answer. All our products are purpose built with male skin as their focus, designed to help men look and feel their best.
When it comes to taking care of your skin, Bulldog is man’s best friend.
Bulldog Is Man's Best Friend
Our Original products have been purpose built for men and designed for everyday use on normal skin. All our Original products use ingredients that provide a combination of moisturising and soothing properties. All our original products use aloe vera, camelina oil and green tea.
All our products contain brilliant natural ingredients and we combine these with carefully selected man-made ingredients to offer superb performance at an affordable price.
We Do Things Properly
All Bulldog products are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
We’re delighted to be first men’s skincare brand in the world to use sugarcane as a raw material in the tubes that our products are packaged in. This means that all our tubes of moisturisers, face washes, scrubs and shave gels will all be made from at least 50% sugarcane plastic.
For every 100 tonnes of sugarcane plastic used in Bulldog tubes, 309 tonnes of CO2 are taken out of the environment.
Your 3 Step Guide to Men's Skincare
It’s important to regularly use a non-drying facial cleanser. This will help to remove the build-up of dirt and debris that collects on the skin. It’s vital to clean the skin before applying a moisturiser.
Preparation of the skin is essential. A face scrub should be used to help exfoliate leaving the skin leaving it deeply cleansed and smooth.
Moisturising should be an important part of any man’s daily skincare routine. Ideally, the face should be moisturised morning and night. This will help to keep it hydrated and the skin looking healthier.