- Receive a free Luxury Beauty Box when you spend £40 in Beauty Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Bulldog Sensitive Moisturiser 100ml
|Price:||£4.23 (£4.33 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£3.07 (42%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Award winning skincare for men.
- Packed with amazing natural ingredients and 2 essential oils
- Designed specifically for men, this moisturiser is absorbed quickly and won't leave your face and hands oily or greasy after use.
- Free from parabens, sodium laureth sulfate, artificial colours or synthetic fragrance.
- No Animal testing or ingredients. Certified "Cruelty Free". Suitable for vegans. Vegetarian Society approved. Made in the UK.
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Weren’t we promised hover boards by now? In the meantime, at least you can moisturise your sensitive skin. Specially formulated with 2 essential oils, green tea, green algae, konjac mannan and vitamin E to help rehydrate sensitive skin.
Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl palmitate, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Glycerin, Sodium polyacrylate, Sorbitan stearate, Pentaerythrityl distearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl acetate, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, Benzoic acid, Carbomer, Cedrus atlantica bark oil, Dehydroacetic acid, Mannan, Camellia sinensis leaf extract, Hydrolyzed algin, Sodium hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Maris aqua (Sea water), Pogostemon cablin oil, Polyaminopropyl biguanide, Chlorella vulgaris extract.See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
In practical terms, it's very pleasant on my skin; it's light and absorbs almost instantaneously with no greasiness. I have had no blemishes at all since I started using this along with Bulldog's facewash, having switched from Lush due to their products becoming too expensive for me.
Overall I'm very pleased with it and would highly recommend it.
This isn't the most natural option and I'm looking for an even safer product. But as a halfway house to get away from the worst offenders (Nivea,L'Oreal etc) it's a good start. Don't take for granted what's available on supermarket shelves is good for you. Do some research online as there's loads of quality info out there. Take care of yourself!
Makes my skin feel soft and absorbs well into skin and like that it is mostly natural ingredients.
Will use be using again.
It smells a bit like pond water perhaps that is because it contains algae as an ingredient.
Not for my personal liking and I would not buy again.
Why the big increase in price? I can get it cheaper from Tesco.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm sure it is good but not for my skin. Tried this once and came up in a rash (can only use nivea it seems).Published 2 months ago by Daniel Smart