Buildings, Faith and Worship: Liturgical Arrangement of Anglican Churches, 1600-1900 Hardcover – 23 May 1991
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The revision and republication of Nigel Yates' book is a welcome addition to the literature on post-medieval churches. (Church Archaeology)
The book really is a mine of information and a must for anyone with a serious interest in post-medieval churches, or indeed, those interested in the modern alterations within medieval churches. It is also to be hoped that the revision of this classic text will further stimulate research into this sadly neglected and misunderstood area of church history and archaeology. (Church Archaeology) --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
About the Author
Nigel Yates is at University of Wales Lampeter. --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Types of Architecture > Religious Buildings
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Business & Economic History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > History > Religious History > Christianity
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Church Institutions & Organizations
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Protestant > Anglicanism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Worship & Devotion
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Reference