Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£31.99|
Save £1.60 (5%)
Building Valve Amplifiers Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Owning the partner book "Valve Amplifiers" is a must, but this book can stand alone from that volume, as the subject of this is less about the circuit design and more about practical considerations such as component layout, earthing and cooling.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
As I've recently started building valve amplifier kits, I've found Morgan Jone's book a very valuable reference and no doubt will continue to be when moving on to more ambitious... Read morePublished on 9 Feb. 2012 by Grahame B
This is a great book to get you on your why with sound principles and idea's, I have now read the book three times and continue to use it as a reference for my current... Read morePublished on 20 Jan. 2010 by B. Sherwood
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Learning to Play, Write & Record Music > Recording Music
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Telecommunications
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Applied Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Electromagnetism
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Music
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Professional & Technical > Technology & Engineering > Electrical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Professional & Technical > Technology & Engineering > Telecommunications
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Maths > Physics > Acoustics & Sound