Building Your Own Sustainable and Energy Efficient House Hardcover – 18 Apr 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Henry Skates is a practising architect, educator, self-builder and Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method assessor. He has worked in a number of practices in Scotland and Northern Ireland, built and renovated a number of houses for himself and family, and has held lecturing positions at the Universities of Dundee, Ulster, Queens University Belfast and Victoria University in Wellington, New Zealand.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It is not overly complicated or in-depth, but neither is it too simplistic. It covers the basics well.
It covers just the right amount of information from the basics of eco design and construction to project management to planning.
I would highly recommend this book to anybody thinking about sustainable construction.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Reference
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Techniques & Tools > Materials
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Types of Architecture > Residential Buildings > Houses & Flats
- Books > Home & Garden > Interior Design & Decoration > Styles & Decor
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference