The Building Regulations: Explained and Illustrated Paperback – 20 Nov 2003
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
An invaluable aid...each chapter′s issues are concise, with easy–to–follow guidance, and with a good depth of technical knowledge. thoroughly useful and well–presented should be on every practitioner′s bookshelf.
From the Back Cover
The Building Regulations Explained and Illustrated, first produced almost 40 years ago by Vincent Powell–Smith and Walter Whyte, provides a straightforward, well illustrated guide to building control in England and Wales.
This latest edition has been substantially revised to include completely new chapters on:
- Part B Fire
- Part E Resistance to the passage of sound
- Parl L Conservation of fuel and power
The book also includes quite a number of revisions to chapters on:
- Part H Drainage and waste disposal
- Part J Heat producing appliances
together with updates to the legal and administrative chapters. The book continues to be authoritative guide to the Building Regulations.See all Product description
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law > English
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Structural Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Reference
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering