Building Hoover Dam: An Oral History of the Great Depression Paperback – 31 May 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Andrew J. Dunar is professor of history at the University of Alabama in Huntsville. He is the author of The Truman Scandals and the Politics of Morality and co-author of Power to Explore: The History of Marshall Space Flight Center, 1960-1990. He is also editor of The Oral History Review, the journal of the Oral History Association. Dennis McBride is a long time researcher, archivist, and writer about Southern Nevada. He has recently founded and is curator of the Boulder City Museum and Historical Association. His work has appeared in Nevada Magazine, Nevada Historical Society Quarterly, and The Los Angeles Times.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Types of Architecture > Public Buildings
- Books > History > Americas > Mexico
- Books > History > Americas > United States > 20th Century
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Hydraulic Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering > Hydraulics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Environmental Engineering