- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 760 KB
- Print Length: 238 pages
- Publisher: Copyright (c) All Rights Reserved.; Edition 2. 2015 edition (15 April 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00JQQ2WGY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Building Better Responsive Websites: In HTML5 & CSS3 Kindle Edition
Item Under Review
This book is currently unavailable because there are significant quality issues with the source file supplied by the publisher.
The publisher has been notified and we will make the book available as soon as we receive a corrected file. As always, we value customer feedback.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
In the above quote the "Well" which should be "We'll" is an example of how poorly the book is written with many grammatical errors, layout problems, figures referred to that just don't exist. Even using the smallest font size in my Kindle line breaks occur in the wrong places everywhere making it hard to read. In places characters from other languages appear as the text clearly contains characters the Kindle can't handle. It states that examples of HTML and CSS will be displayed using a fixed width font - they aren't. There are huge amount of white space in the middle of the text. I could go on. It's as if someone has just ran a program to re-format the book as an ebook and not even bothered to look at it before submitting it to Amazon.
This ebook reinforces my impression that Amazon do not apply any quality control over ebooks, they seem to publish anything submitted without checking anything. Still I only wasted £1.99 but it is very poor value for even that amount. Do not buy this book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Applications
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Scripting & Programming
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computing > Programming > Languages & Tools > HTML
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computing > Web Development > Web Site Design