Customer reviews

on 3 June 2016
This was very very loved in our house, to death in fact! My son received it for his 2nd birthday. For months and months my son would play with the individual toys that you can slot in and out of the cardboard cut-outs on each page within the 'tool box'. Each piece was lovingly stuck back together several times (they are cardboard and do bend and peal eventually, especially when they are used a lot to 'fix' things and they don't cope well with being chewed!), but he still loved nothing more than to play with it! We really did get our money's worth out of it and I will probably buy another. We bought one for a friend's son and he loves it too. I suppose they could make the pieces more durable, but that would mean using plastic instead of cardboard, or a plastic laminate. But I do kind of like the simplicity of it as it is. It's a really fun and slightly different present and I'm sure you would receive positive feedback from any recipient! I would say it is absolutely ideal for a 2 or 3 year old.
on 9 March 2017
I love these books. The only complaint i have is that the jigsaw pieces are double sided but only fit in the right place if you have it the correct side up which is quite frustrating for my toddler.
on 5 September 2017
It's an interesting book. My daughter and I enjoy it a lot. Very interactive. But I wish the packing would be better as there is a gap in between the puzzle pieces and pages. The book's spine was damaged. Fortunately, the customer service was great and I got a new one.
on 19 April 2017
Fab little book for taking away
on 7 April 2017
This whole range are just brilliant. My lo got bought one for his birthday and I've bought many more of them for friends kids.
on 7 January 2016
My 20 month old who is obsessed with DIY and tools just LOVES this. Unfortunately after just two weeks, several of the tool shapes are bent and broken, and a bit chewed - but I understand they are only cardboard and this will happen. The pictures are great for spotting and naming things - not just tools (cat, dog, window, man etc). If your little one loves tools, they won't be disappointed with this fun activity book.
on 21 August 2016
Excellent for little ones, my son loves his so we bought this one for a friend. Not so good if it gets wet and my son eventually pulled the layers of the card apart, but great if you have a less destructive child!
on 25 October 2013
Bought this as a present for a young member of the family. He loves it, as he likes to hammer away at things and try to build things.
on 6 November 2014
I'm on our 2nd of these. Very much loved and well used.
on 18 January 2017
My child loves this book