on 11 August 2014
Pete Magill is a 'Top Draw' runner and like most runners he is sharing his running knowledge. I have been inspired by the simple but comprehensive detail that the author goes into to assist me to build my running body! it's only the cost of a couple of running magazines.
I am a UK VET runner and I need all the help I can get!
Over the years I have seen many books and to be honest they have all helped - but with this book I feel it's more a 1-2-1 book!
on 4 May 2015
This is definitely the most comprehensive of the many running books I have. I have found it very useful in preparing me for my first ever marathon and would recommend it to any level of runner.
on 7 November 2014
The most comprehensive book I have read on running. For anyone wanting to get the most out of their training, this is a must read.
on 27 November 2014